Mount Parker Virtual Office Hours
Calling all early stage startup founders in Asia!
Mount Parker Ventures is now launching a series of open office hours with our team and its network of mentors. This gives us an opportunity to engage with founders and see how we can help. If we are unable to help ourselves, we are confident that we can pull in a mentor who can. There is no financial commitment from the founders. The only thing we would ask is that you show up on time!
We are conducting all business hours via video call.
In order to keep things productive and make sure we are giving real value to the teams, there will be some structure to each session.
Topics during office hours can include (but not limited to) the following:
- Business development (sales and marketing, partnerships)
- Product strategy (go-to-market, positioning, strengths and weaknesses)
- Setting milestones (KPIs, metrics, goal setting)
- Pitching (delivery, approach, content)
- Fundraising (engaging investors, deck formulation, terms)
- Hiring (team building, culture)
- Design (UI/UX, visual design)
Setup and format:
- We will start each meeting with a quick agenda to set objectives
- Meetings will end with a set of to-dos and next steps for the founder(s)
- Each meeting should be scheduled at least 1 week ahead of time
- Calls will be conducted via Google Hangout, we will send out a meeting invitation ahead of time
- We will keep each session to a strict 60 minutes to stay focused and on-point. This mitigates risk of the meeting becoming casual chit chat or us talking in circles
If you are interested please fill out the following form linked below and we will get back to you to schedule a meeting as soon as possible.